To individual scientists and research teams from various areas of science, interested in using the PL-Grid Infrastructure for large-scale calculations and simulations, we provide:
- access to high-performance computing clusters and large storage resources (over 576 TFlops of computing power and over 5,69 PB of storage space),
- specialized packages that allow to perform scientific calculations in the field of biology, quantum chemistry, physics, numerical computation and simulation,
- advanced tools for the organization of numerical experiments and visualization,
- assistance in launching specialized scientific packages on distributed computational resources,
- support (through training and helpdesk system) when designing their own scientific applications to be launched on the PL-Grid infrastructure.